These terms and conditions, which may be changed from time to time, apply to our hot air balloon ride, as well as bookings and gift card purchases made through this web site, by email or by telephone.
By accessing, browsing and using our website and/or by completing a reservation for a hot air balloon ride and/or by purchasing a gift card voucher, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions:
- “Passenger”, “Guest”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person using this website and booking a hot air balloon flight and or purchasing a gift card voucher.
- “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our company, Balloon Adventures Italy, S.R.L., a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of Italy.
- “Party” or “Parties” refers to both You and Us.
Pricing is valid for travel commencing from the beginning of the season April 1st to the end of the season, November 1st. Rates are quoted and charged in Euros. Prices can be subject to change at the discretion of Balloon Adventures Italy.
Cancellations and refunds
Due to the extensive organisation and limited capacity involved with our activities, a strict cancellation fee will be applicable to compensate for costs and lost revenue. Once a booking is made the following cancellation fees will apply:
- Cancellation or amendment for non-group bookings:
- More than 48 hours prior to tour date: no cancellation fee.
- 48 hours or less prior to tour date: no refund.
- A cancellation or amendment for Group bookings prior to tour departure (a group is 4 or more guests in a single booking):
- More than 7 days prior to tour date: no cancellation fee.
- 7 days or less prior to tour date: no refund.
If you fail to join the tour, join it after departure of the flight, or leave it prior to its completion, no refund can be made.
Tours require a minimum number of guests to operate. If a tour is cancelled due to minimum guest numbers not being reached, guests will be offered an alternate flight date or be provided with a full refund.
If a tour is not able to commence due to inclement weather, a full refund or alternate booking date will be offered.
No child at the age of 5 years or under can be accepted for a balloon flight. Children from 6 to 12 years receive a discount. Children 13 years or older pay the full adult fare. The Company reserves the right to not accept children on tours due to safety concerns.
Our tours are active and most require a reasonable level of fitness. Any guests with mobility concerns will need to inform us at the time of booking so we can advise if we can accommodate your booking and make any necessary arrangements. The company reserves the right not to accept:
- Anyone that has a disability that may raise safety concerns.
- Anyone that has had major surgery in the last 6 months.
- Anyone that has had a broken leg/arm in the last 6 months.
- Anyone who suffers from chronic back or neck pain or injuries.
We do not recommend our flights to pregnant women. The Company will not assume any responsibility to adverse health conditions as guests participate at their own risk. Pregnant women in their second and third trimester will not be permitted to fly in a Hot Air Balloon.
The Company has the right to refuse to carry a guest whose behaviour is detrimental to the enjoyment of the group. By flying with the Company, you agree to accept the authority of the Pilot and accept his or her decisions. Our staff are entitled to a safe working environment and our guests to a great experience. Any threats to safety, being physical or verbal, or inappropriate behaviour may result in removal from the flight. If a Pilot requires a guest to leave the tour, no refunds will be given and that guest will be responsible for their own travel costs and arrangements from that point.
Limitation of Liability
Whilst we make every effort to safeguard our passengers, the Company cannot be held liable for any damage, injury, or loss of any kind caused by or resulting from any act or omission by its employees, agents or contractors. Guests should note that adventure activities, such as hot air balloon rides, involves a higher than normal risk.